since ‎Aug-21-2013
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 1,128 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are headed up to WY in a little over a week and will be boondocking for 5-6 days. The weather forecast is 65-70 during the day, but dropping to 30-32 at night. We have tank heaters available, do we need to use them or should we be OK since it's ...
Just planning for a future trip, so nothing emergent. Does anybody have favorite spots for the Big Horn Mountains in WY? We are 34' long and 13'5" tall. Hookups or no hookups, doesn't matter to us, we like to boondock. Main concerns are having sp...
Note: This question is NOT for me and the rig listed in my signature. It is for my parents who will be traveling in an 18' camper van.My parents decided to take a last minute trip through WY, UT and CO here in a couple weeks in an 18' camper van. T...
We are heading to the Black Hills for 8 days in about a week. It was planned rather last minute due to another trip/music festival cancellation. We have reservations at Custer's Gulch RV Park just outside Custer, so that part is taken care of, but ...
We are headed to the Black Hills in a couple weeks. It's my first time going there. We have an F-350 dually long bed tow vehicle. I am assuming the truck is too large to take on Needles Highway based on what I have read. Can someone confirm?