since ‎Aug-26-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 67 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Brennan Beach RV park....looking for information on it. we want to do some fishing without doing a charter. Is there opportunities for that around thereAny info would be great
We can't get the dates we are looking for at TeklanikaI can get 1 day at savage and 2 at riley creek Make sense?
My son gave us a wireless camera for our fiver. He installed it by removing the middle light of my 3 clearance lights on the back of my fiver. How much trouble is this? Did I hear correctly that the 3 lights in the middle are by regulation? Canada as...
I have been going back and forth on whether to get a generator/invertor and if so how big?Lots of people say they use it only once or twice... others sound like the couldn't have made it without one. I need more guideance.
Only 60 days till lift off so its getting down to the nitty gritty..For those who have been there previously...can you give us all some wisdom on the best mosquito/black fly solution? We have read both that they are not a problem or they are a terrib...