since ‎Aug-30-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 54 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My wife and I are leaving soon for about a month trip from New Oleans east to the Florida Keys. We generally like to not make plans and reservations, finding first come first serve camping at county, state or national parks. Don’t need full hookups....
I’m looking for a wireless battery voltage meter. Just something to display voltage without having to pull wires. Haven’t found anything in my search so far. Anyone have ideas? I don’t want and don’t need an expensive Trimetric or other battery mon...
The joys of owning an older motorhome. I have a 2008 Winnebago Aspect 26A on a E450 Ford. This trip has been interesting. The morning of a our departure we had to have our fully loaded vehicle towed out of our driveway to have a new starter installed...
My son just bought a small 1999 camping trailer. Being a good dad I offered to check out a few things for him. Stuck the outlet tester into the wall and it says hot neutral reversed while plugged into shore power. Used noncontact voltage tester and ...
Can't seem to find the diagram I had seen here previously. I'm changing from 2-12 volt parallel to 2- 6 volt series batteries. I've found diagrams to show connecting the two batteries together + to -, but am not certain on inputs and outputs for gen...