since ‎Sep-10-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 82 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Finally we got a break and work lined up, new granddaughter arrived 7/3/19 so on Sun 7/7/19 we are leaving Dallas Texas and heading to Carlsbad NM then to 4 Corners and Mesa Verde. After that we’re going to head up the west side of the divide and go ...
It’s been a couple of years since I used my 2008 Outfitter Apex 8. I’m cleaning it up to start using it again. Everything works except the Dometic fridge. It doesn’t come on at all. Its been wired where it only operates on 12 volts. I’ve check and I...
I've just switched out my two 12 volt batteries for two 6 volt T105's. On the previous setup the temp sensor was connected to the positive post on the secondary battery (not the one that the inverter wires where connected to. On my new setup, due to ...
I see Trojan has two different T105s. A 105 and a 105 RE. Is there any difference between these two Batteries. I spoke with a salesman a Continental Battery and he said there's not much but they have to special order the 105 RE , 4-6 week delivery. ...
Ive got a Outfitter apex 8 with the following; one 120 watt panel wired with #10 14' to a Blue Sky 2000e controller wired with #10 14' long to 2 12 volt Powervolt batteries, Magnum ME2012 inverter/charger, Honda EU2000i genny. Appliances:Tundra frid...