since ‎Sep-11-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 536 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We just returned from our trip to Alaska to our home in Florida.My tires on the MH were about five years old and the fronts had some abnormal wear,even though they only had about 20,000 miles on them, I bought two new ones for the trip. I kept the ol...
We are staying there in June and my daughter will be flying in to Anchorage the same day we arrive at the cg. She will be renting a car and driving to Denali NP. The problem is, she will be getting there around 8 pm and I don't know if buses will st...
Decided to go to the Tampa rv show yesterday. I thought it might be better in the middle of the week. Wrong. I drove the three hours that it usually takes to get to the area, then chaos.Driving westbound on I-4, about three miles from the 301 exit,...
http://www.keyetv.com/news/features/top-stories/stories/video-rv-catches-fire-25126.shtmlNot sure how to do link. The story tells of right front tire catching fire on motorhome. Reportedly, the driver gets out with fire extinguisher and tries to put ...
I have a 2012 Sierra 2500 hd, gas 6.0, auto transmission. I tow an 8000 lb fifth wheel. The truck pulls the trailer well and generally shifts through the gears fine, with an exception. When I stop in a rest area on the Interstate for a few minutes I ...