since ‎Jan-23-2003
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 32 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Anyone have suggestions on cleaning out celings of a fifth wheel other than removing panels. Seems we had mice living up there for some time. We got them out put we’d really like to clean it out. Caught 2 mice in a/c vents.
I installed a set of airlift airbags on my 03 2500 HD Silverado. Wondering what a good air pressure is to run on them with a 8500 lb Cougar 5th wheel. I put #45 unloaded but seems like it needs more.
I’m towing a 7500 lb. Cougar 28SGS. The truck I have is a 03 Silverado 2500 HD 6.0 with 4.10 rear. This rig tows fine in cooler weather with no A/C and fairly flat to moderate hills. When I pull in decent mountains and it’s hot the trans temp climbs ...
Made a mistake today, turned on hot water heater with no water in it. Now it’s not working. Help please.
Anyone have any experience with heritage max str tires? Wondering if they are any good. I’m going to replace the power king towmax before the trip up to Maine, I don’t want any blowouts. Goodyear is the backup plan if heritage is no good.