since ‎Oct-01-2013
‎Mar-21-2024

My Activity

• 785 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 22 Likes given
  • 7 Likes received

User Activity

The more I use this forum, the more I am starting to like it.  However, there are a couple of topics that I miss, or perhaps they are here in another form.  In any case, I'd like to suggest a couple I've found useful over the years that are missing. ...
Trying to plan a trip for next Spring that includes visiting some friends near Springfield, MA (East Longmeadow to be exact).  The nearby campgrounds I can find have a wide range of reviews, mainly poor.  Does anybody know of a good full hookup campg...
If you are 55 years old and older and a Florida resident, Verizon just announced their 55 Plus Plan. If you have two lines, you get unlimited data, talk, and text, no throttling, in the US, Mexico and Canada for $40 per line a month. I just convert...
LT tire recall in case it affects people here:Tire Recall LINK
I'm planning a trip from Florida to Townsend, TN in September. Believe it or not, there is no question about Atlanta. I plan on driving straight through on 75 at an appropriate time. However, my plan is to avoid the Chattanooga area, and exit 75 n...