since ‎Oct-10-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 219 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am contemplating the purchase of a motor home... class A or Super C. I currently pull a 31’ trailer and am looking to consolidate the living and driving into 1 vehicle, adding conveniences like auto leveling, larger holding tanks, boondocking with ...
I’m about to take the plunge into solar, lithium batteries and residential fridges... I’m giving up on my dometic N811 fridge, it cools too slow - it keeps shutting down on propane - I’m paranoid about leveling... etc. I have a rear kitchen - fridge ...
Well, got what I paid for... I bought a Chinese $30 multi meter and a $45 clamp meter several years ago.the clamp meter worked 3 times! But I haven’t needed one til now. I dropped the multimeter yesterday - oops - 18 inches!!! It’s DRT (dead right th...
I have an appointment tomorrow to replace all of my trailer's tires... another story! But, after scheduling the appointment - I read some posts and now have raised the question in my mind - Should I balance the tires? - YES - Then I read that trail...
I’m interested in bolstering the insulation of my travel trailer… preparing it for 4 season camping. The walls and ceiling are fine - I just need additional insulation under the floor. The holding tanks are suspended beneath the floor in the void b...