since ‎Oct-16-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 348 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Any techs around here that are very familiar with these systems? I'm working though what we are fairly sure is a lightning strike / surge that has killed a lot of CAN system components. I can live without the one control stuff, but I'm trying to get ...
I attempted to search this topic every way I could think of and could not find any exact answers.....this might be a bit long and technical....here goes.... I have a new Jayco 5th wheel unit with a residential fridge which runs off of an inverter. As...
We recently traded up to a new 5th wheel with the LCI One Control system. I quickly realized that it seems like a great system in theory, yet it appears to be a little limited in terms of how much is can actually do..... Being a technical / mechanica...
Anyone familiar with this recreation area, please advise me: I'm beginning to plan a trip there. I see the regular RV accommodating CG's listed and also see dispersed / dry camping available, though the details of that are vague. We use a large trav...
Just bit of shoppers rant, I guess:DW and I have been kicking around ideas of what we want in our "perfect RV" now that we have a few years of "hard shell" camping experience behind us with our first TT. We are not full-timers and likely never will b...