since ‎Oct-24-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 41 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are camping for a few days next week, then I am putting the damper in storage for another 4-5 days while we stay at friends lake house. I will noe gave access to electric and I know we will have things we need to keep refridgerated. How long will...
I am curious how manufacturers measure the length of their units? Do the measure the absolute longest tip to tail of the unit including the hitch nose or do they just count the floor length?We are getting ready to build a new garage and I want to m...
I had a leak in my roof, but only once did I find water in the camper. I found a slit in the roof near the antenna and Dicored it in. Since then I have not found any water in the camper. Does this mean that I found the leak???At the time of the le...
I pulled the camper out of storage to get ready for an upcoming trip. I noticed that a couple interior light bulbs are burned out so I pulled gem out to see what I needed for replacements and what I found is in ge pics below. I pulled a couple more ...
We have one in our 5'er, so I know alot of us have experience with them, but have never used it for anything besides a microwave. Anyway, we are doing a small upgrade to our home kitchen and DW was thinking that we should look into a microwave/convec...