since ‎Oct-28-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 300 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I searched the forums and was unable to get the answer I needed.I have a dometic RM2190 dc/lpg. Camper is level.The fridge works perfectly when using electric. When switched to propane it won't cool at all. The little pilot light works fine and stays...
The bed rails in my new truck are 4 1/2" taller. Would 5" of foam board be ok or should I build a platform out of 2 x 6's? Is there anyone out there using 4 or 5 inches of foam board in their bed? My camper weighs 1300lbs. Thanks, Vic
I recently purchased a new 2015 Chevy Colorado for my little coachman truck camper. Since none of the two main manufacturers of frame mount tie downs have a solution for me yet, I'm going to need some advice here. I thought of a belly bar, but the dr...
I was wondering if anyone else was able to check this out? How did you vote? Sub-Wing
Last weekend I finally got around to installing a solar panel charging system on our little TC. Weight has been a concern for me and will remain to be, until I switch to a bigger truck, so I went with a light weight flexible panel. Renogy's 100 watt ...