since ‎Oct-29-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 63 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Planning trip to BB this winter, it's new to us, usually go the Florida route. Don't want to stay in the park, like the comforts too much, but want a decent rv park outside of the NP. Any suggestions, never been in this part of the country before, ...
I have a 2 1/2" hitch on my truck and a 2" Reece WD and sway control set for a 26' FR. I went and got a adapter and there on the warning label is says "do not use with weight distribution system" Anyone know why? Thanks
We have never used the furnace for heat, always take a small space heater and done just fine. But if the TT is hooked to a generator, is the furnace 12v powered or 120 from the genny? Thanks
Went on a short weekend trip, tried the a/c and wow, I thought it was going to vibrate off the roof! Shut it off immediately, not having a ladder had to wait until we got home. It turns out, mud daubers had built a nest on the nose of the fan, off c...
While dumping the tanks, I noticed a wire that had been pinched in two between the black drain tube and the spring shackle. I have 2 loose ends, one from the front of the trailer (green) and one coming out of the gray tank (red), I have to assume t...