since ‎Oct-29-2013
‎Mar-28-2024

My Activity

• 762 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 158 Likes given
  • 23 Likes received

User Activity

I just noticed today when creating a new post that we no longer have the Good Sam Icon by our username if we are a Good Sam member.  You would think the one thing that wouldn't have disappeared in the new forum transition is Good Sam's own icon.  It'...
I'm getting antsy (is that a real word?) to start getting my camper ready for the upcoming camping season as the days lengthen and get warmer.  Over the winter I purchased a new cover to go over the cabover roof vent.  The opaque smoke cover has been...
It's been a few weeks since the old forum was shut down and this new forum opened up, but I only see a few old members have joined and not really much for posts (20 total members as of the last few days).  I really liked all of the knowledgeable folk...
I wonder how many will come over to the new forum page from RV.Net?  I thought we would see all of our old subjects over here and just continue on as usual, but so far they haven't been moved.  I hope the forum continues as this was the last page tha...
The Alaska Highway is closed to traffic north of Liard Hot Springs in British Columbia, near the Yukon Territory border, after a section of the road collapsed due to flooding this week. The Cassiar highway should be a good bypass of this area.