since ‎Nov-20-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 31 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This is nothing earth shattering but it is easy the wife and I hang expandable shower curtain rods up and put heavy curtain in the slides to keep the heat out and boy what a difference it make so i am sure it is going to make a difference in the wint...
We are full timers with two dog I pulled up the floor vents and hot glued window screen to the bottom of the vents so no crud fall in
Yes I have read all the post and there si alot to take in so, I got a Starcraft Soltice 377rden 38 ft. Long 10500 empty. Next may I am getting a Ram diesel 4x4 . I am wanting to get the 2500 shorter bed (using a B&W slide hitch) I live in TX and we l...
I could not find anything in the other posts about this subject. So we giving up the stick a bought a Starcraft Solstice 377RDEN to live on my daughters land with all the hook-ups. We are not planning on too much travel yet we are waiting to retire t...
Is there such thing as having too big of a generator? yes I know about all the portability problems but I like the "better safe than sorry" way. And I want to power my whole TT frig A/C (2) not not worry about anything.