since ‎Nov-25-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 229 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Custer State Park, South Dakota, Wildlife Drive 9.9.2016. SO glad we camped here for a few days!
We're relative newbies planning on some extended boondocking on our SW US 4-6 month adventure this fall and winter. I did a blog post on tips to extend our meal plan 4-5 days longer than what our refrigerator will hold. Here's the post if anyone else...
Has anyone camped in the Shawnee National Forest in southern Illinois? We plan to spend most of this week there, but are struggling with whether to try and find a boondocking spot, camp in Pounds Hollow or Lake Glendale NFS campgrounds or Cave-In-Ro...
We added a Quick-Set Escape screen enclosure to our camping set-up after being forced inside at sunset too often by no-see-ums and mosquitos on our 2 month trip down the Outer Banks National Seashore/NC USA. We "discovered" this screen enclosure afte...
Hi all! We're leaving March 17 from Florida to travel to SW UT and the 4 Corners area for 2 months. On the way out, we'd like to stop in NW New Mexico and detour to Chaco Canyon. But I understand it's a long and difficult road to get up there. We...