since ‎Dec-03-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 412 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just venting. Sadly we need to park the TT for a few years. New job isn't giving me enough time to take it out (previous job I had 4 weeks vaca), we only boon-dock and trying to get there on Sat morning and leave Sunday just isn't worth it. We bou...
Want to boon-dock around Greer, AZ. No structured CG's. Any suggestions for some good spots?
We mostly travel in winter From AZ to Denver or to Seattle for Christmas. We also mostly boon-dock for long weekends a lot of the time in winter. So I do put on chains here and there. Here is how I do it, sorry no pictures yet, on a trip this wint...
Okay our last trip to boon-dock. Could this weekend have gotten any worse?On the way up the mountain we stop for breakfast...it didn't settle. We get to the last Giant station to fill up with gas before heading back into the very remote camp spot. ...
Don't go to this Camping World (which was having a grand opening RV supply super store) in Tucson exit 264b if you have a full size dually pick-up or anything bigger like a travel trailer, 5th wheel or RV. You can't park!There is only about 30 tight...