since ‎Dec-13-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 75 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I've spent hours trying to find the answer, please help me. I'm looking at a trailer tomorrow that has a hitch weight of 780. (my limit is 1320 with WDH) It's quite tongue heavy for it's size. Would that just mean that more of the storage would hav...
We have been looking forever. Found what I was looking for an hour from my house and even got them to come down in price for us. Put a deposit down and we are looking at it tomorrow. 238BHSPayload is 1780 in our 2018 Ford f150/max tow/3.5 Ecoboost...
Experience with rear slides? I've found a few trailers in my search that have king bed slides in the back. Do they tend to break down any faster than a regular slide? Also, since they would be heavier in the back, does that cause issues with towin...
Has anyone bought or researched buying out of state? We live in pricey California, and I'm seeing a lot of trailers in the midwest for a lot cheaper. One I just got a quote on here in California was 33k, same trailer in Texas is 23k! Some offer na...
Freedom Express Ultra Lite 238BHSpecs hereA local dealer has two of these 238BH's on order. It has SO much I'm looking for. 8CF fridge, 80" murphy, u-shaped dinette and bunks for my boys that I *think* they will fit into, since they are doubles and...