since ‎Dec-13-2013
‎Nov-20-2023

My Activity

• 227 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 1 Likes received

User Activity

I noticed my grey tank valve leaking so I ordered a new one (Valterra) as I have done in the past.When I removed the four bolts, however, I noticed that the assembly on the left (going to the opening where you hook up the sewer hose) is loose.  I'll ...
We just bought a used 2009 fifth wheel to put on our land and live in while we build. The one thing that doesn't work on the fifth wheel is the battery so the first thing to do is to replace that.Before we start buying stuff for the fifth wheel, we ...
We full-time in our RV and typically boondock (solar). In 2022, I estimate we stayed in an RV park perhaps for up to two months. All of this to say that we don't use our AC much, since we don't have enough battery capacity to run it while boondocki...
We have a portable 100W panel from Renogy that comes with a built-in controller. Two cables go to the battery connect on the RV.How hard is it to connect a second 100W panel? I assume we'll need to buy a 100W panel without a built-in controller?Tha...
We made it back from Alaska and are now staying in New Mexico ... eager to cross into Mexico. Since we have never visited the Copper Canyon region, we're wondering if there are any major safety concerns driving our RV across the border in southern N...
Likes from