since ‎Dec-18-2013
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 4,098 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

On another board there was a comment made about altitude affecting their refrigerator and generator at 6000 ft.I would not think the refrigerator propane would use enough air volume at that height nor the air be too thin to impact the refrigerator. I...
I have been reading about surge protectors and the consensus seems to be the surge protector should have about 1000 Joules minimum and more is better. I have seem some units in excess of 4000 Joules.I understand how useful a line conditioner can be t...
Most of the time we camp with electricity. But a few times a year we go to music festivals or other events that are non-electric, plus and occasional boondock trip. I am not a fan of generators but the only other option seems to be solar. However, wh...
About two years ago I had a new undercarriage installed due to a nasty road hazard.At the end of last season I notices that as I applied the brake, the TT slow then it seems like one of the brakes shoes would stick. Last week we decided to dry camp i...
I just winterize the water lines and we are unloading the food. Soon we will be backing it into parking spot in the back yard.Like most folks I have tried dryer sheets, peppermint oil, commercial mouse repellent and new this year, Osage hedge apples....