since ‎Dec-28-2013
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 2,917 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

What kind of wire are you guys using from the solar controller to the battery and solar panels?..To the solar panels is not an issue but to the battery is..I have tried Renogy and some other tray cables and they are either to stiff or to big for the ...
Not much of an electrical guy myself so I thought I would ask if you can use all the terminals in a parallel connected battery..Ofcourse one positive off of one battery and one negative off the other goes to the coach or load but can the other two be...
Can you wire in a 12v cigarette lighter socket (fused) to the load terminals of a victron charge controller to run a 12v compressor fridge?Will it work or will there be issues?
I have not had to deal with a float setting so far with PWM controllers but I have a Victron 75/15 coming tomorrow and reading up on the settings,it is confusing especially the float setting..Some say float will shorten the life of a LFP battery and...
I finally put a roof mount solar panel on my TC roof with a temporary mount until summer when I can do it right..We got a bunch of snow last night and was wondering the proper way to care for roof mount solar panels on the snow...Best way to care fo...