since ‎Jan-02-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 83 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am wondering if anyone has changed their TC kitchen sink and faucet. I have a Lance 820. Would a Lowes/HD faucet work as far as connections go? Are these pretty standard? Are sinks pretty standard both in size and faucet holes? My camper is in...
I have been hauling my Lance 820 on my 97 F250 with Happijac mounts. I have a 2013 GMC 3500 that I just bought. I like the idea of the Torklift front mounts better. I am wondering if anyone here has used the Torklift fronts and the Happijac button...
This is a long post- if you don’t like long posts then “Nothing to see here, move along”I have a 2005 Lance 820. I bought it this spring in PA. I live in NH. I moved to this from a 2006 Northstar 850. I put a 100 watt Renogy panel on my NS 850 an...
I'm posting here as opposed to the tech topics because I think it's a TC issue which hopefully someone else has run into.I'm replacing/upgrading my solar and batteries in my 2005 Lance 820. It has the OEM 58watt panel and 1 group 27 battery in the b...
I have a 2005 Lance 820 which I bought a couple of months ago. It has a 2500w factory installed generator. It fires right up but I never really tested it until today. Started it up and.... no electricity to my outlets. The breaker switch on the g...