since ‎Jan-08-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 561 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello All, I have a 2004.5 Dodge 3500 with CTD, Nv5600,4x3, 3.73 gears and 295/75R22.5 14-ply tires. Almost forgot: South Bend double disc clutch. With the upgrades to the engine, clutch and tires I am a little bit lost as to how much I can safely to...
Hello All, We are considering a trip to Algodones for dental work. Likely either three root canals and crowns or simply three (3rd molar) extractions. Depending on what the dentist says. I have a concern regarding pain medication. Here in Eastern Was...
Hey Everyone, We are definitely "cord cutter's". We have not had satellite, cable or OTA in 10+ years. Where we live we cannot get OTA broadcasts so we have gotten used to not having it. On a recent trip we found ourselves without Internet and our DV...
Hey Everyone, Can anyone recommend a place to look for a used car already set up for towing? I have searched CL and other classified sites and come up empty. I am hoping to find someone who is upgrading or getting out of RV travel. Thank you. S.
A cautionary tale of wheel bearing tragedy.... Learn from my bad decision.... I was doing my pre-trip walk around this morning as we prepared to get back on the road. I noticed a missing wheel bearing cap. I looked it over and did not see any eviden...