since ‎Jan-15-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 210 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Who's already winterized?!?!I just ran the glycol through all the water lines and tanks, emptied the camper and setup the space heaters. I try to keep the interior about 15 degrees to cut down on the expanding and contracting. Last year we did 30, an...
Looks like I sheared off a bump stop/stabiload sometime during/after my trip up the Alcan last month. I noticed when I was loading the camper onto the truck for a quick trip to Anchorage last weekend. Just finished emailing documents and pictures to ...
I bought this WDH about 5 years ago when I was towing a 31'TT. When I got rid of the trailer, I kept the hitch...for the price I gave it away, I couldn't bear to part with the hitch.I've been lugging it around for the past 5 years...and finally found...
I was participating in the other thread about taking the ferry from Whittier to Bellingham, and didn't want to derail the thread....Since I'd love to skip canada and all the hassles of not bringing firearms, worrying about breakdowns, etc. I thought ...
I love cruising through the "what did you do to your camper today" thread, I figured I'd add a "what did you do to your truck today".I'm sure that many of you are like me....and your truck that you use to haul your camper gets a lot of special attent...