since ‎Jan-20-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 91 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2014 coachman cross country that we purchased 2 years ago used. This last weekend we took a trip and ran the generator all weekend. Place we were at had no hook ups. Saturday night the inside lights kept getting super dim like they had no ...
Last summer had the blower motor seized up. I bought a new blower exact 3 speed blower same company and part number. Installed it and blower has 1 speed. I tried moving the wires around thinking maybe motor was wired incorrect accounting to their di...
Can the roof tops ac unit by Dometic be recharged ?we have a 2014 sport coach. Back ac is ice cold front unit at same temp is cool but not cold. Thanks in advance
Purchased my second class a pusher over the weekend. Have had another class a for 8 years so not new to rv’ing. Question for you all. This new one the water when going through the water seems to constantly have air in the line after I run the fauce...
Does anyone lease class a or super c rv’s?? I know it’s common in the auto world. What about rv’s? I’m looking at a 2019 with a sticker price of 239,000. Would be interested in a 3-5 year lease. Anyone have any experience?Thanks