since ‎Jan-26-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 40 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We bought a brand new 2016 Keystone Bullet 287 QBS, off of the manufacturer floor through a local dealer, in 2016. We loved the trailer and the trailer layout. We got it home and the electrical issues started. The battery hookups were on wrong, we we...
Currently we usong our 2011 suburban (with a tow package) to tow our 32 foot keystone tt. We are using an equalizer hitch as well. Our question is why would this be causing our tire pressures to read so screwy. The front right and back left are re...
I've been looking through the forums, just because I hate asking the same quesiton someone else already has. But here we go, last year we took our 11 burb from florida to yosemite and back (we have a 2008 freedom lite trailer which has a slide out q...
I live in the panhandle of florida, we are getting ready to travel from Florida to Yosemite in the summer. We plan on going to north rim of grand canyon among a bunch of other stops. We are on the search for a camper on some sort. I have 3 kids, m...