since ‎Feb-03-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 328 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Big ideas have turned sideways. A couple years ago we were planning a move and sold the truck (2016 Nissan Titan XD Diesel) and the travel trailer, eliminating both payments. Fast forward to earlier this year we decided we wanted something so we went...
Just a word of advice to all owners of pre-2008 Super Duty truck, invest in an alarm and kill switch. My 2002 F250 was stolen Friday night/Saturday AM. Recovered about a half mile away from home yesterday. Thief punched in the door lock and snapped o...
I just picked up a 2007 Sierra Sport 26 foot toy hauler for cheap. The trailer is having the cracking decals removed and being completely buffed out tomorrow. Will paint the cabinets later this week along with resealing to roof and replacing the awni...
Currently thinking about buying a used Class A for cash and getting rid of the truck and trailer payments.I am looking at a 1998 Daymon Daybreak 3270 with the Ford 460 with about 40k miles.Downside is that the coach only has one 15k AC unit, will thi...
I am looking for an inverter generator for use in dry camping (specifically Pismo/Oceano Dunes) for my TT. I have a 15k BTU Dometic A/C unit. Question is - will the Champion 3100 watt power the A/C?Or, should I get the parallel system and 2 of the ...