since ‎Feb-06-2014
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 175 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We're planning a trip from AR to MS. I saw on a video of some people complaining about I-55 at Memphis recently being so bad it shook apart their camper. They were also complaining about lots of things sooooo...... Going we would go south through ...
The black handles on our fifth wheel outside storage doors (slam latch) are getting really dull and brittle-looking from the sun over the years. I think they are OK, but would like to put "something" on them to protect from UV. I'm thinking 303 Pro...
OK Guys, dumb question. When I am planning our travels I search for “XXXXXtown, State to XXXcity, State” to get how far between destinations and of course it takes me to Google maps which is most helpful. Problem is sometimes the route and mileage ...
Asking advice/opinions: Considering getting a Class C motorhome. We have had diesel truck with fifth wheel for many years. Diesel=power/torque. We travel a lot in the mountains-especially Colorado. We want a Super C, but not sure can afford. Se...
For a few years we have used Rejex on our 2015 fifth wheel fiberglass camper. The last couple of times we applied it was difficult. Being you have to do a lot of this job on a ladder, we want to go back to using something easier to apply and wipe of...