since ‎Feb-18-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 45 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Please delete if not appropriate; trying to cast a wider net to get the word out.I don't know how to copy/paste/share photos from Facebook, but if you're on FB, please look for Jim Grantham. His RV was stolen early this morning with his dog and all b...
We're thinking of driving from PHX to southern California for 3 days at Christmas. We've been to Chula Vista RV; we really enjoyed it and they have space available. Are there any other parks on the water that you would recommend? We have a class A, n...
Tomorrow, at the crack of dawn, we pull out for the Empire Polo Grounds to attend the 3 day Desert Trip concert. To say I'm beyond excited would be an understatement. Work has kept us at home ALL summer and it didn't look like we'd get out in the RV ...
Work has kept us homebound, without much time in the RV this summer, but with retirement just around the corner, I'm looking at plans for next August.Our daughter and son-in-law have been invited to a wedding in Dubois WY in August. The date happens ...
Hi All! First let me say how much I enjoy reading the information shared on the virtual community!! I've learned a lot and think ya'll are awesome!We own an '05 Dolphin class A, and don't have nearly enough time to enjoy it! Darn jobs....get in the w...