‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 64 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29645092
I'm pretty terrible with this tech stuff and there is just so much information out there that it can be overwhelming. What do you consider to be the best deals in terms of smartphone, service provider, hotspot, booster, etc? I'm a graphic designer an...
I have recently discovered mold in my 1982 Dodge Xplorer 228 camper van. I am planning on using a mold bomb fogger and an Ozone Generator. In addition I'll need a good Hepa filtration system that can take care of mold. Obviously there are a lot of op...
I got a 1982 Dodge Xplorer 228 camper van a few years ago with only 30,000 miles on it for $3,000. Since then I've probably put about $6,000 into it. I knew it'd need some work but ****! Things keep building up. Now I've discovered black mold. So I'...
I have a 1982 Dodge Xplorer 228 campervan, and recently I noticed some mold growing on the walls of the van.. probably because there is a leak in one of the back bedroom windows.. so I cleaned everything I could with white vinegar. I then tested the ...