since ‎Feb-22-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 160 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Since my last LP fill up my on board level gauge shows 1/4 constantly, but the actual digital gauge on tank shows just over 1/2....it is apparently working as it showed 3/4 when filled. If I undo the leads and reattach, the on board gauge goes throug...
Our '16 Bounder's living room slide topper has come un-sewn from the attaching implement to rain gutter thingy. I am wanting to replace, but are in transit to destination and am wanting to remove completely and leave just the roller tube till we get ...
My motorhome's battery status shows-chassis 12.4 and house 13.0. I have just replaced the chassis battery a week or so ago, is the 13 too low? Am I needing to look into replacing as well? I did have to add a bit of distilled water to them (4-6volters...
We have a winegard satellite which was installed at the factory, came with our coach. We have a Wally with DISH and all worked well for over 3 years now, my problem just popped up and it is with the satellite 119, seems ALL channels on that satellite...
I am in need of replacing the existing, original LG 40 inch TV in my 2016 Bounder 35K. My question is can I mount a 43 inch with my existing hardware that TV is mounted to, or does other make 40's have the same mounting positions built in as the LG? ...