since ‎Feb-26-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 116 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just applied some Dicor to the roof in a few spots. Didn't think it through, but i should have washed the whole roof first.Can i wash the roof, or do i need to wait the 3 day cure time before i can wash it??
Haven't towed yet.. but i'm assuming i'll have a little bit of droop in the rear once i hook up.I can't find any helping products out there - Air Lift, helper springs, etc. Curious if any of you have seen anything?I've emailed AirLift to get their in...
I've read thread after thread about folks with the Good Sam ESP.. Majority of the threads and replies urge folks to not invest. But i've also seen the expense a lot of people have paid and they seem to be very high.I got a quote from Good Sam for my ...
The manual that came with my Cruiser isn't very impressive.I'd rather get real world input on what i need to be doing and how often.I'm coming up this month to a year ownership as original owner. I store out in the sun, no shade. What should i be doi...
Want to add a 2" receiver to the rear bumper of my 280QBS. I have one of those hitch trays that hold up to 500lbs, and i want to be able to put my firewood, and various other stuff on it in a large tupperware storage bin. Also, i may end up getting a...