since ‎Feb-28-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 21 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Pin weight question for my fifth wheel friends..In my trailer hunt with my 04 2500 ram Diesel quad cab 6.3ft bed.. I have after people added full tank etc.. 1,980lbs of payload left. I still have to account for curt hitch, and trailer pin weight. I k...
I found out that R-vision is now defunct.. looks like Thor as bought the plant to build more motor homes, but does not seem to interested in building more of their product. I was considering buyibg a trail lite.. but now would be concerned after warr...
I found out that R-vision is now defunct.. looks like Thor as bought the plant to build more motor homes, but does not seem to interested in building more of their product.I was considering buyibg a trail lite.. but now would be concerned after warra...
Hi folks..Im looking for someone in south Atlanta to perform a pre purchase inspection of a travel trailer..Anybody have any suggestions?Thanks,Doug
I have a 2011 F-150 with 3.55 gears 3.5 liter turbo 9,600 lb tow capacity.I am looking at the following situation considering new travel trailer and could use some opinions if I should be ok.I just weighed my truck full of gas with me in it... I'm at...