since ‎Feb-28-2014
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 1,599 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have seen several videos on youtube recently about RVers having to deal with a broken Leaf Spring while traveling and getting the repair done. Some have done the job themselves, while others have hired a mobile RV Tech and still others have found a...
My 5th Wheel didn't come with washer and dryer hookups so I've been looking into the portable washers and dryers that are available. Most get really good reviews and they all run on 120V. Most of the reviews I've seen are from people that use them in...
For those of you that are full-time or most-of-the-time but not yet old enough for Medicare, how do you handle your health insurance needs. My wife and I were fortunate enough to be able to stay on our former employers Health Insurance group plan as ...
Which brand water heater do you prefer? I've had both the steel Suburban and the aluminum Atwood/Dometic. They are both excellent water heaters. Personally, I prefer the Atwood/Dometic but which do you prefer?
I have aluminum studs and want to attach a TV bracket. Any ideas on which brand would be best with density?