since ‎Feb-28-2014
‎Mar-23-2024

My Activity

• 120 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

2022 Gulfstream Conquest 6280 on a Ford E350 chassis. The tire pressure recommended on the driver door tag says 75 psi front and 65 psi rear (drw). Last year I had a young tire tech tell me that they should all be at 80 psi, which I thought might be ...
OK, new Class C (Gulf Stream) with 12V Dometic fridge. I have had the unit plugged into shore power, at my home, for a couple of months and have been using the fridge to keep some small things in (overflow from house fridge). Everything was fine unti...
Two seemingly viable options to cross the Mississippi at Memphis, for me. Coming from Southaven, MS and heading to Springfield, MO. The options being I-40 bridge and I-55 bridge. Is one better than the other? It will likely be on a Monday around 11 i...
Hi gang, and I likely asked this a year or two ago but ended up making a different trip. I'm really looking for the best route from Memphis (actually Southaven, MS) to Springfield, MO. We leave north central Florida and go to visit family in Springfi...
I have a Class C that is new and still under warranty. There are a couple issues with the chassis (Ford E-450) that need to be addressed but I am guessing that the RV dealer doesn't do that and that it needs to go to a Ford dealer. Am I correct in as...