since ‎Mar-02-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 46 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I first noticed that there was no 110 power at the wall outlet in the kitchen. then, looking in the curbside basement compartment there is no power at the outlet where the power converter plugs in. This however seems to have no effect on any of the c...
My DW and I will enter our third trimester in life and hit the road full time in June. Years of medications have taken their toll on the DWs teeth and the only option we can afford is dentures. We wanted to get her into them before we left Michigan b...
I have lived long enough to know that if it can be dreamed it can be done so here goes,As the DW and I prepare to go full time I am trying to brainstorm a doggie door for our RV. So far I envision a doggie door for our small dogs in our coach.I don't...
Anyone ever have to deal with this?OK this is crazy; I hope someone can get me out of the twilight zone.Our coach, a 1999 Fleetwood Flair 34D is being prepared for full timing. I am in the process of sorting out the wiring and getting acquainted with...
We have purchased a 1999 Fleetwood Flair 34D and I have been preparing it for full timing to start in June. I am generally pleased with its condition and am aware of its age so I am cautious with safety features. It has a horizontal propane tank that...