since ‎Mar-05-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 178 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Title says most. Looking for more like a 23 foot toy hauler. Length is the key for lots of places we camp. 26 is too long. Weight in unimportant. Any suggestions for something that looks like that. Slide is mandatory. Done with the whole bowling alle...
So we are looking for a new family around town truck. We have the big, bad, and built 3/4ton ‘Burban for towing. Just want a 1/2 ton for kicking around town, carrying water toys, gravel, construction stuff, and motos, Very seriously considered the R...
A totally silly, but all too real topic as we are looking at a new pick 'em up next year. Plus it's a slow thanksgiving. Having the Ford vs Dodge discussion in my head. Solid axle only please and thanks. Both great trucks. Both will do what we need. ...
So l, I just did a little lift on our truck and got my numbers mixed up. Can somebody with one that is at stock height PLEASE measure from the top of the fender opening to the center of the wheel hub. Should be about 21", but I need to be sure. I am ...
So we have been rolling with our 2006 Expedition for the past several years. Great truck. Really like it. Super durable and comfortable for the family. Towed like a champ. I would buy another one in a heartbeat if they had a greater tow capacity. Nee...