since ‎Mar-08-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 21 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Is Route 212 over Bear Tooth Pass in southern MT, northern WY an acceptable route for a 30' 5th wheel?
We are contemplating driving on Highway 128 from Sisco to Moab in Utah with a 5th wheel. Does anyone know if this road is suitable for 5th wheel trailer towing?
When changing a tire, can you set the emergency brake to lock the wheel to enable one to remove the lug nuts. It is difficult to remove the lug nuts especially if you've had a blow out and have lost your tire. I'm speaking from experience.
Does anyone have an opinion regarding campgrounds in the Estes Park, CO area? We are planning to be there from 9-15-16 through 10-1-16 to see the Elk and other sights. We have probably waited too long to book a place in the National Park sites, but...
We are considering dry camping in a 5th Wheel. We do not have a generator. I am wondering if anyone has experience with how long two 6 volt golf cart batteries will work. I'm concerned we won't be able to get our slides back in or be able to lift ...