since ‎Mar-12-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 98 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I know the route to send my sister. I am trying to set up my Rand McNally 7710 GPS for her to use. Michigan to Florida I can't get my preferred route. I have spend hours on the GPS trying to get it set. At this point I am too frustrated. I print...
I found this map on another site. I thought it might be useful when deciding where to travel. We will use it in sections.Want to drive across the U.S. and see all major landmarks? Michigan State University computer scientist Randy Olson created a m...
This is a tow-able, but maybe there are possibilities for a Class C.http://houses.littlethings.com/fold-out-trailer-markies-marquis/What do you think?Mike Leslie2003 Minnie Winnie 29B
We have a fire escape window approx 20 X 20. It pushes open at the bottom. There is no screen. I really want the fresh air. I use a small (refrig) tension rod to hold the window open. I sewed screen onto a tension sun reflector. It is a little longer...
We are going to a new campground that advertises 50 AMP service in all sites. Does that mean we can't use our 30 AMP? We don't have 50.Or would they have 30 and 50???Mike Leslie2003 Winnebago Minnie