since ‎Mar-15-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 507 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

i have the cassette in my northstar.when we use the shower,the plug that flushes the toilet gets wet and runs the pump constantly.i need to unplug it and let it dry and then it works ok,until it gets wet again.anyone else have this problem,and have a...
it seems my truck isn't charging my camper batteries.its plugged into the 7 pin,all the lights work but o charge even after driving 3 to 400 kms.is it a relay? some kind of dealer reset thing?i'd really appreciate some info from a 4th generation ra...
the wife and i were riding out a storm in the camper last weekend and after a few hours we were getting really uncomfortable with the bench seating arrangement.i've been rolling around in my head the possible idea of mounting some captains chairs or...
so,i have my new northstar and i have a rear and side awning.the leg brackets are in a bag in the camper and the awnings are carport style right now. i want to install the wall mount brackets but i'm a little worried about drilling into my brand new...
anybody collect stuff while on your travels? a couple years ago i started buying a t shirt at every interesting stop/location.i'm up around 50 so far.what have you collected?