since ‎Mar-18-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 148 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

If I run my Dometic fridge on propane it seems to get colder quicker than if I set it to "AUTO" and let it switch between AC and propane depending on whether AC is available. Is this usual? Apologies if this has been discussed before; I searched a lo...
The spare tire on my Class C is mounted vertically on the rear of the coach body. It’s about at eye level when it’s in place. I travel alone, mostly, and have serious back problems. It’s pretty much beyond me to lift the tire off the bracket and do...
I live in Tucson, so this is an issue which hasn’t really concerned me before.But I’m considered moving the “home base” for my Class C to Longmont, CO, just north of Denver, for a variety of reasons. The storage place I’m considering has covered slo...
The decorative decals on my 1999 Class C are pretty faded/worn/cracked.Does anyone have experience getting decals removed and replaced? Who does this kind of work? Thanks,Rich
I'm putting together a new solar system for use with my Class C. I had a Renogy 100W solar suitcase which I had extended with a second 100W panel... this worked great until it was stolen this week  I know from my previous system that I'll want a lo...