since ‎Mar-24-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 124 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Have a buddy with a Jeep that the previous owner pulled behind their motorhome. Trying to figure out what kind of tow bar i need to pull it with. It has the connection points for the tow bar on the front of the jeep. We looked at it and can't find an...
Took a look at the basement air filter on my unit. P.O. replaced it with a sheet of filter type material, ie not a filter. In looking at the coils below the "filter" they are quite dirty. Can I use conventional coil cleaner on these from the air box ...
2008 Winnebago Journey 39zI picked this motor home up a couple weeks ago now. Been going through everything making sure all is up to snuff. Bulbs, clean up etcUpon investigating the battery compartment I found a large gauge wire tucked behind the bat...
2008 Winnebago Journey 39z.New issue presented itself today. Randomly half of the 12v powered items in the coach have no power. Everything working one moment. Was out of the coach for 20min and when I went back in half not working.I've got 12v power ...
I'm a bit of a newbie with motorhomes but have had pull behinds for a while. I just picked up a 2008 Winnebago Journey 39z this week and am going through all the little details and figuring everything out. Have a few things I need some help on. 1. Ce...