since ‎Mar-25-2014
‎Dec-14-2023

My Activity

• 419 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 2 Likes received

User Activity

My new 2022 Ram 5500 has never felt like its aligned properly. The steering wheel is canted to the right a bit. I have called three ram dealers, two of which sell commercial trucks. None have a rack big enough to align a 5500. This is in Oklahoma. A...
Ford has still not updated the website for online configuration. I see some have been able to order. My question is will trim levels above mid Lariat be available now?
I'll be having work done on my truck soon and plan to set the camper off in a campground and staying there for a week or two. My biggest concern is its gravel and there has been a lot of rain. I am looking for ideas on how to best keep any jacks from...
This may be old news but have you seen the Rugged Mountain Custom RV Denalihttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsEi_npWrcwAs a recent convert to a flatbed hauler, I see this or others as a future possibility Thoughts?
With my new Ram 5500 and flatbed, I have pretty much infinite choice where to anchor the truck end of the Torklift Fastguns. Now for the theory question. Will they be better off pulling straight down, slight angle or more angle like this /. I see ...
Likes from