since ‎Mar-29-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 40 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello kindly folks,I got a problem. There is this smell that comes and goes. At first i though that it was gasoline so I checked for a leaky gas tank/lines, but there was no leak and I realized last night that it isn't exactly gasoline smelling eithe...
Hey Folks,I am having an issue that I am kind of worried about. It would be great to have some input from those knowledgeable about these things.I have a 1992 Roadtrek, on a dodge ram van. Yesterday after i strated it, I noticed that there was a subt...
Hello kindly folks,I have an urgent issue with a leaky water pipe. It appears that the seams in between the two pipes that meet in my cupboard are wearing thin and need to be reinforced. My first question is: what is the best material to use to seal ...
Hi all,I just bought a brand new fridge for my RV, a two-way Dometic RM2351 and after I took it out of the packaging I realized that it has no temperature controls. It boggles my mind that Dometic would make a fridge without temperature controls beca...
Hello Kindly Folks,I having serious trouble because I am full-timing and boon-docking and my propane fridge just stopped working completely. The light still comes on and stays on and it still gets really hot in the back but it won't work at all eithe...