since ‎Mar-30-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 296 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Upgraded trucks last year in preparation for upgrading campers. Well we finally took the plunge this past weekend, bought a brand new 2015 Palomino Puma 26RLSS. Have not taken delivery yet and I am already planning upgrades EDIT: Updated image siz...
First time winterizing my rig, had dealer do it last year, just confirming if I did it right.Bypassed and drained water heater, pulled drain plug on fresh tank.Ran winterizing bypass line from pump into jug of RV antifreeze and pumped till it came ou...
SoloPower SP1-85 85Watt flexible solar panel wired into MPPT Tracer 2210RN charge controller into an Interstate 80ah battery (came with the camper, do have plans for upgrade probably next season). Link to my install.So far I am still just using the t...
I am planning on "gluing" down an 85w flexible solar panel I bought, and I am wondering if dicor would be sticky enough to handle that, or if I need to buy some kind of roofing adhesive and then just hit the edges with dicor. Also planning to dicor ...
Just upgraded tow vehicles from our 2006 Jeep Liberty diesel to a 2005 Duramax Chevy 2500HD. Jeep did admirable job with our camper, but we plan on some longer trips (and some mountains), and upgrading to a larger camper some day, so we figured its ...