since ‎Apr-09-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 271 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Lots of threads in the area, but I thought I would drop another on the pile. I have read a number of them and most have their opinion on brands and type (ie. st versus lt)... but was wondering about ply ratings. I have come across the "elevate" bra...
I decided to chase an issue with brakes today. In the past, the trailer "pigtail" had an issue where it was "compromised" as it passed by the battery tray such that someone (previous owner) had spiced a few wires... one of course was the brake wire ...
son-in-law has a equipment trailer (tandem wheels, ball hitched) that he uses for both work and recreation. It has electric brakes with a small battery in the junction box to provide power in the case of a "break away". There is no charge circuit h...
Well, I was taking closer look at tires on a 210RB Terry Dakota after doing our recent 10K mile trip around the "world". We bought the 2007, this spring specifically to get out and about. Tires are doing well but upon a bit closer look, one side (c...
I got a wf8945 converter in my TT (2007 Terry Dakota). I am an issue whereby if you plug into shore power with the battery connected (battery at good level), the converter will go into "bulk mode" and stay there for what probably is 4 hours....  o...