since ‎Apr-16-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 104 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have an 93 Brave 27RC and a friend built a 6” ring with screw nuts so I can easily change out the shore water supply inlet. I am going to glue the ring to the coach but would like to secure it with 4 pop rivets. Looking for the thickness of the out...
I had a new Norcold Refridgerator (2 way) installed which works great. The RV is parked most of the month and I live in the Clearwater Florida area. I have really good quality shore batteries and mostly use the RV at an RV campground in the area when...
I have a 1993 Brave 27RC and it has a Shore Battery Switch issue that mostly effects when I go to turn off shore battery power. I ordered a new switch and a new solenoid and am having those two things installed. If others have run into the same issue...
I had posted a post regarding a carburetor issue I was having with my Brave "falling on it's face" after warm-up. I'm not a mechanic and yield to the experts. The term Carburetor was used to me by professionals and so looking at the unit and listenin...
Have a 93 Brave 27RC on a Chevy P30 chasis. 112000 miles. When cold idles well and accelerates well from standing still. Then after warmup when accelerating from a start it falters often. Some refer to it as “falling on its face” or “backfiring” with...