since ‎Apr-18-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 26 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello, We have a 2005 Georgie Boy Landau 3525 on a Ford F53 chasis. Our Cruise Control was getting stucked or turned off 2 out of 5 times we used it. We took it to a Mechanic back in 2018 and he said he disconnected. Now we have the time and money to...
Hi Im looking for a storage close to JFK Airport. I thought it would be easier..but I cant find much.Thanks,
Recently, we have noticed how the TV "lose" the signal everytime someone opens the water. It happens with the bathroom, shower, kitchen.. every single water on the motorhome. We have a Georgie Boy Landau for reference. Does someone know what´s going ...
We bought a 2005 Georgie Boy Landau 35ft a year and a half ago. We are happy enough with the MH but we have one question that nobody has been able to tell us...What is this switch for? It's located in the driver side as you can see, it doesn't do any...
Hello all,We are going to Disney in Orlando from Miami. We have enough time to stop somewhere in the way to Orlando. We are thinking on spending two nights at a Campground close to the beach. So basically I ask for your help.Im looking for a place wh...