since ‎Apr-19-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I've got a brand new 2017 Forest River TT, but it came with a POS Furrion TV (easy to replace) and an iRV35 stereo system with a sound bar (sounds terrible) and subwoofer (also sounds like ****). I'm looking to replace the iRV for sure. The TV I can...
I've got a travel trailer with a Dometic RM2652 absorption fridge. The fridge doesn't fridge anymore. I've found this refrigerator at Home Depot: HMDR1030WE CLICKYDoes anyone have any real-world experience with this model? I'm not interested in t...
It appears as though my Dometic fridge is on the blink. I went out to the trailer to get ready for a trip, only to discover that the fridge internal temp was over 80 degrees. The trailer sits in my driveway, leveled, plugged in to shore power when ...
So, thanks to someone running a red light, I'm looking at (being forced) to replace one of my tow vehicles. I'm not looking to or able to buy a new vehicle, so I've been perusing the various "previously owned" options. One of the local lots has a 2...
I am looking for a way to ensure that my refrigerator is maintaining a safe temperature. It seems as though it randomly freezes beverages. Has anyone seen or used a thermometer that has an indication of the highest temperature it's seen? I'm think...