since ‎Apr-24-2014
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 86 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Is it ok or accepted to have the pink stuff (antifreeze) sitting on top of the flapper in the toilet for the winter? I did flush until it came through the lines as well.
Brand new TT, queen size bed. Added a foam topper and thick goose down like topper and finally the bed is soft enough and thick enough. BUT... I'm cramped. Can't toss and turn because overhead storage and if not careful I'll hit my head. Wardrobe clo...
So I caulk the shower in my TT where the walls meet the tub. I missed the small writing on the tube of caulk where it said "silicone based"Applied first coat, stepped in tub and moved around to help caulk settle into and seat and waited for it to cur...
Thought this topic would be fun. Post your live photos from the campground or camp site, or simply what your're doing. Me..... Currently having coffee and using the wifi, LOL. Hard core huh.
My new TT has a 15K BTU A/C. I can reach my garage plug which is on a 15 amp breaker with the TT 30 amp cord and a 10'' pigtail 15 amp adapter. If nothing else in the garage is running, the camper A/C seems to run fine. I checked the voltage at the c...