since ‎Apr-26-2014
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 98 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello,I am heading to Branson MO in future, been going there over 20 years know how to get there. I live in OKC, OK when I pulled my TT there a few times I been I-44 to Springfield MO,HWY 75 trying to avoid those set of hills especially 3 ones that g...
Any heard good or bad things about Sportsman SE TT new or used? Looking some of these models?Thanks
Hi we are looking at newer trailers, noticed that some of the have a PVC roofs instead of TPO or rubber, does anyone know how these compare to others type? Better, worse, problems etc.. seen I one that had info of what they Tufflex design by Dicor ...
Hello, I have a question about rv covers as to how good they protect roofs? I looking to get a another trailer either new or used, I haven't been able to find a covered lot space and on waiting list at several sites. I know it would be a pain maybe t...
Hello all,I have older 2006 basic bunk house TT no slides my sofa is need of replacing. I noticed that this one is a frame screwed down to part of the frame like most ones they make. I was trying out what is the best way to go in replacing it. Furna...